Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Circle of Life Collection


Lately, I have been inspired by some very touching stories on life, loss and happiness, and I wanted to create something that can help reflect on that.

Life is full of precious moments of joy, laughter and happiness. But it is also filled with moments of loss and sadness. But, I believe that it is a combination of all these moments and emotions that make us who we are.

Many cultures have their own variation of The Circle of Life. It’s mysterious, wonderful and painful all at the same time. I wanted something that would memorialize the moments of joy and the sorrow that we inevitably feel. Whether it’s the happy moments of a marriage, birth or a milestone, or cherished moments like the memories of loved ones who have departed, my goal is to create something that holds all life’s precious memories.

Deepak Chopra says that human beings are made of body, mind and spirit. Of these, spirit is primary, for it connects us to the source of everything. It’s comforting to know what we’ll always have the spirit and memories of our special moments and our loved ones which lasts forever.

What's special to you in your circle of life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great bracelet. I love the sentiments behind it

HJC Editor said...

I just simply love my pet dogs and they are special to me. They're part of me.

I like how you represent the circle of life in this jewelry.


Jane
http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/